Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn in beautiful Rockingham, North Carolina. We are only a couple of hours away from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We are located about 7 miles away from the Rockingham Dragway and Rockingham Speedway and about 34 miles away from Pinehurst Resort. Enjoy hiking, fishing, and boating at nearby Hinson Lake. Golf at Loch Haven. Spend an afternoon at the National Railroad Museum and the Rankin Museum of American and Natural History or Discovery Place Kids. Our hotel is perfect for families traveling to beaches in South Carolina, construction crews, race fans, corporate guests, and family reunions. We welcome Revival groups and guests attending church events.
Enjoy our free continental breakfast served daily from 6.30am – 9.30am. Tasty delights include fresh made waffles, cereals, muffins, honey buns, juice, milk, tea, and coffee. Local restaurants include Fatz Café and Bella Italy. 24-hour Wal-Mart is a few miles away.
Americas Best Value Inn Rockingham features 48 well appointed guest rooms, all of which are on the ground floor, in a traditional Spanish hacienda style architecture with covered walkways and courtyards. Each room is equipped with free wireless high speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, and hairdryer. We offer 32″ flat screen cable TV with over a hundred channels including HBO, ESPN, Disney, Speed, and C-SPAN channels, and free local calls. We have a business center in the lobby and complimentary fax and copy services for our business travelers. Corporate lodging guests are welcomed. For your security, we have 24-hour surveillance cameras covering the walkways and parking lots. At Americas Best Value Inn Rockingham, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Full Amenities List
- Free High Speed WiFi
- Free local and long distance calling in the USA
- Restaurants Nearby
- Cable TV with HBO
- Fax, Photocopying and Delivery Service
- Continental Breakfast
- Soda Vending Machine and Free Ice Machine
- Business Center
- 24-hour Front Desk/Lobby
- 24-hour Surveillance of Walkways and Parking Lots
* BBQ area
* Bus/RV/Tractor Trailer parking
- TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 62 traveler reviews
|Check-in Time:||1:00 PM|
|Check-out Time:||11:00 AM|
|Pets are allowed in designated rooms only. A maximum of two pets allowed for a charge of 10 USD per pet per night.|
Off-Site Recreational Activities
- Lincoln Memorial Park, 1.2 mi.
- Strikes Bowling Center, 1.4 mi.
- Richmond County Memorial Park, 1.4 mi.
- The Richmond Community Theatre, 1.4 mi.
- Rotary Lodge at Hinson Lake, 2 mi.
- East Rockingham Park, 2.2 mi.
- Bountiful Gardens Greenhouse, 4.6 mi.
- Richmond Pines Country Club, 6.4 mi.
- Loch Haven Golf Course, 7.6 mi.
- Discovery Place Kids, 0.7 mi.
- Cole Auditorium, 6 mi.
- Richmond Community College, 6 mi.
- National Railroad Museum and Hall of Fame, 6 mi.
- Hamlet Depot and Museums, 6.8 mi.
- Rockingham Speedway Park, 6.7 mi.
- Rockingham Dragway, 6.8 mi.
- Rankin Museum of American and Natural History, 12.3 mi.
- South Carolina State University, 26.8 mi.
- Town Creek Indian Mound State Historic Site, 26.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6:30am – 9:30am, consisting of fresh made waffles, cereals, muffins, honey buns, juice, milk, tea, and coffee.
* Holiday Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Biscuitville, 0.4 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.5 mi.
* Hardees, 0.5 mi.
* Hudson Brothers Deli, 0.5 mi.
* Bella Italy, 0.6 mi.
* Waffle House, 1.4 mi.
* Fatz Cafe, 2.2 mi.
* Peking Wok, 3.4 mi.
* General Assembly Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* Duke Energy, 3 mi.
* Wal Mart Supercenter, 3 mi.
* Sealed Air Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Walgreens, 1.4 mi.
* First Health Richmond Memorial Hospital, 2 mi.
* Cascades Distribution Center, 2.3 mi.
* Southern Builders Inc., 2.4 mi.
* Pattan Construction Inc., 3.6 mi.
* Von Drehle Corporation, 4.2 mi.
* Sandhills Regional Medical Center, 4.7 mi.
* Hood Packaging Corporation, 6.2 mi.
For more information about what to see and do in Rockingham, NC, consult